- Name: Work Experience I
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Accounting
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: consent of instructor
Provides on-the-job supervised and educationally directed work experience.
II: Course Objectives
This course provides on-the-job supervised and educationally directed work experience.
- To enable the student to learn accounting topics on-the-job under direction of the employer and the instructor.
- To apply previous classroom learning to the work environment.
III: Course Linkage
This class meets a requirement for the following programs: AAS-Accounting Emphasis, AAS- Applied Accounting Emphasis, and Accounting Technician Certificate of Achievement.
ACC 295 addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students are able to demonstrate that they:
- Know the subject matter to a level appropriate for the emphasis of their degree.
- Have developed the managerial and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in the current business environment.
Scheduled ACC-295 classes:
There are currently no ACC-295 classes scheduled for this term.