- Name: Advanced Special Topics in Accounting
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Accounting
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: ACC 201 or ACC 202 or consent of instructor
Applies to a variety of advanced topics including short courses and workshops covering a variety of subjects in accounting.
II: Course Objectives
This course applies to a variety of advanced topics including short courses and workshops covering a variety of subjects in accounting.
- To enable the student to acquire knowledge in specialized advanced areas of accounting.
- Other objectives dependent on nature of special topics.
III: Course Linkage
This class meets a requirement for the following programs: AAS-Accounting Emphasis, AAS- Applied Accounting Emphasis, and Accounting Technician Certificate of Achievement.
ACC 299B (Advanced Special Topics in Accounting) addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students are able to demonstrate that they:
- Know the subject matter to a level appropriate for the emphasis of their degree.
- Have developed the managerial and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in the current business environment.
Scheduled ACC-299 classes:
There are currently no ACC-299 classes scheduled for this term.