- Name: Intercollegiate Rodeo
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Agricultural Science
- Units (Credits): 2.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Designed for men and women interested in rodeo as a knowledgeable spectator, producer, or participant. Covers rodeo history, current rules, equipment use, and physical and mental conditioning.
Scheduled AGSC-122 classes:
There are currently no AGSC-122 classes scheduled for this term.