- Name: Fundamentals Of Applied Industrial Technology
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 4.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Explains the fundamental concepts of electricity used in many applications, especially control systems. Ohm's Law and Kirchhoff's voltage and current laws will be applied both in theory and through lab experiments. Mechanical concepts of basic levers and forces, friction and pulleys and gears are introduced, as well as their effects on a system. Covers fundamental operation of electric relay controls and explains basic logic circuits which are used to provide automated control of many types of machines. Simulated tools and test equipment are utilized.
Scheduled AIT-101 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading