- Name: Electrical Control Systems
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: AIT 101
Covers the function and operation of logic control circuits used in industrial, commercial and residential applications. Relays, limit switches and time-delays are introduced for a variety of uses. Automation with electrical control is common in many settings, using components wired together in specific configurations that form the logic needed to determine the sequences of machine operations.
Scheduled AIT-121 classes:
There are currently no AIT-121 classes scheduled for this term.