- Name: Special Topics in Applied Industrial Technology
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Explores various topics of current interest/demand in Applied Industrial Technology areas of study. Applies to a variety of current topics in the field of industrial technology, covering subjects such as new approaches and techniques, equipment configuration, upgrades, preventive maintenance, etc.
Scheduled AIT-198 classes:
There are currently no AIT-198 classes scheduled for this term.