- Name: Applied Industrial Technology Projects
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Explores various project-based topics in the Applied Industrial Technology field. Applies to a range of subjects including short courses and workshops covering a variety of themes relevant to industry.
Scheduled AIT-200 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading