- Name: Mechatronics: Electrical Components
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
3 units Prerequisite or Corequisite: AIT 101
Covers the basics of electrical components in a complex mechatronic system. Students will learn the basic functions and physical properties of electrical components, and the roles they play within the system. Technical documentation such as data sheets, schematics, and timing diagrams will be covered while exploring troubleshooting strategies and preventive maintenance.
Scheduled AIT-250 classes:
There are currently no AIT-250 classes scheduled for this term.