- Name: Mechatronics: Pneumatic & Hydraulic
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
3 units Prerequisite or Corequisite: AIT 251
Covers the basics of pneumatic, electropneumatic and hydraulic control circuits in a complex mechatronic system. Students will learn the functions and properties of control elements based upon physical principles, and the roles they play within the system. Technical documentation such as data sheets, circuit diagrams, displacement step diagrams and function charts will be covered while exploring troubleshooting strategies and preventive maintenance.
Scheduled AIT-252 classes:
There are currently no AIT-252 classes scheduled for this term.