- Name: Mechatronics 2: Manufacturing Processes
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: AIT 253
Covers content specifically outlined by the Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certification Program (SMSCP) exam objectives and is part of a six-course series to prepare students for the SMSCP Level 2 industry credential exam. Course is divided into two main sections: process management, and function and importance of a hands-on design project. Lessons and labs explore engineering technology in ways that ensure students have an awareness of what it is like to work with customers, timelines, budgetary restrictions, and in general to include some basic business sense in the spirit of their work. The simulations and exercises in this course emphasize business-related factors that further develop well-rounded mechatronics technicians.
Scheduled AIT-275 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading