- Name: Applied Industrial Technology Internship
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Applied Industrial Technology
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Consent of Instructor.
Allows students to apply knowledge to real on-the-job situations in a program designed by a company official and faculty advisor to maximize learning experiences.
Scheduled AIT-290 classes:
There are currently no AIT-290 classes scheduled for this term.