- Name: Special Topics: Anthropology
- Division: Liberal Arts
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
II: Course Objectives
Upon completion of the course, the student is expected to demonstrate meaningful improvements in the specific objectives designed for each course and articulated in the course syllabus. The course objectives will represent the recommended outcomes from the WNC requirements for general education courses.
III: Course Linkage
- have college-level skills in reading, writing, and oral communication appropriate to their degree and/or emphasis.
- have critical thinking skills.
- have effective and efficient learning skills, including the location and evaluation of information.
- have appropriate technological skills, including computer skills.
- understand the methods of science and the role of science in the modern world and/or understand and apply social science principles.
- understand the importance of cultural traditions, and diversity in the modern world.
Scheduled ANTH-198 classes:
There are currently no ANTH-198 classes scheduled for this term.