I. Catalog Course Description
Introduces basic ceramic techniques and concepts including both hand-built and wheel thrown vessels as well as both utilitarian and non-utilitarian ceramic forms.
II: Course Objectives
- Develop an understanding of the materials and process associated with ceramics.
- To encourage an environment of experimentation and imagination.
III: Course Linkage
The mission of the AA Degree Program in Fine Arts is to provide knowledge and skills for creative expression, personal enrichment, and the foundation for a career in the Fine Arts.
Upon completion of this course, it is expected that students will have:
- Developed their creative capacities.
- Participated in at least one cultural or artistic activity, such as a visit to a gallery or museum or attendance at a community art lecture or event.
- Developed an appreciation for the arts.
Scheduled ART-111 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading