- Name: Automotive Collision I
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Automotive Autobody
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Provides fundamental instruction of hands-on skill and knowledge in auto body construction, tools, and safety. Students will also work with metal, plastics, fiberglass and trim.
Scheduled AUTB-120 classes:
There are currently no AUTB-120 classes scheduled for this term.