- Name: Auto Refinishing II
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Automotive Autobody
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Continues AUTB 200 with more advanced hands-on skill and knowledge in the painting and refinishing of auto bodies.
II: Course Objectives
Demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge of auto body repair practices.
Demonstrate proficiency in using the tools and materials involved in auto body painting and refinishing.
III: Course Linkage
This course may be chosen as an elective in the Associate of Applied Science Automotive Mechanics Program.
The mission of the Associate of Applied Science degree in Automotive Mechanics is to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the current automotive environment.
This course addresses the following AAS degree student learning outcomes of ensuring that students:
- Know the subject matter appropriate to the emphasis of the degree.
- Acquire skills and perform tasks necessary for employment or career enhancement.
- Present themselves effectively to a potential employer.
- Demonstrate effective communication and computation skills appropriate to the chosen occupational field.
- Utilize appropriate resources to remain current in the chosen occupational field.
Scheduled AUTB-205 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading