- Name: Automotive Brakes
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Automotive Mechanics
- Units (Credits): 3.00 - 7.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: AUTO101 or consent of instructor
Focus is on theory, diagnosis, and service of drum, disc, and anti-lock braking systems, brake component machining, hydraulic component reconditioning, friction and hardware replacement. Prepares students for ASE certification.
Scheduled AUTO-145 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading