- Name: Special Topics in Automotive Mechanics
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Automotive Mechanics
- Units (Credits): 3.00 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
II: Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course the student is expected to:
- Develop and practice safe work habits.
- Utilize hand and power tools in a safe manner.
- Provide student with opportunities to gain hands on experience and solidify their understanding of theory with experiments and demonstrations.
- Acquired skills and perform tasks necessary for employment or career enhancement in the general field of Automotive.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of current practices in the automotive field.
III: Course Linkage
This course may be chosen as an elective in the Associate of Applied Science Automotive Mechanics program. The mission of the Associate of Applied Science degree in Automotive Mechanics is to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the current automotive environment.
Scheduled AUTO-198 classes:
There are currently no AUTO-198 classes scheduled for this term.