- Name: Engine Performance I/Fuel & Ignition
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Automotive Mechanics
- Units (Credits): 3.00 - 7.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: AUTO101 or consent of instructor
A study of engine related subsystems which include ignition, fuel, cooling, starting, and charging systems. Theory and testing of computerized engine management systems. Prepares students for ASE certification.
Scheduled AUTO-225 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading