- Name: Building Trades Carpentry Level II
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Build Trades Carpentry
- Units (Credits): 5.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Must be admitted to an approved apprenticeship program
Provides building trade skills and practices in the field of construction carpentry through classroom and hands-on instruction. This class is Level 2 of the Carpentry Apprenticeship Program.
Scheduled BTC-102 classes:
There are currently no BTC-102 classes scheduled for this term.