- Name: Building Trades Plumbing Level VII
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Building Trades Plumbing
- Units (Credits): 5.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admitted to an approved apprenticeship program.
Offers advanced building trade skills and practices in the field of plumbing through classroom and hands-on instruction. Level 7 of the Plumbing Apprenticeship program.
Scheduled BTP-107 classes:
There are currently no BTP-107 classes scheduled for this term.