- Name: Introduction to Software Development
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Computer Information Technology
- Units (Credits): 4.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Recommended prerequisite: MATH 95 or appropriate score on the WNC placement exam.
Offers a first course in programming and software development, and assumes no prior programming experience. Introduces the basic syntax of a programming language and stresses the principles of good software engineering. Introduces HTML (the language of the Web), Webscripting (dynamic Web content), and SQL (Structured Query Language), which is used to access relational databases.
Scheduled CIT-128 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading