- Name: Introduction to IT Project Management
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Computer Information Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Introduces students to the concepts of project management as used within the information technology fields of study.
Scheduled CIT-263 classes:
There are currently no CIT-263 classes scheduled for this term.