- Name: Hacking Forensics Investigation
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Computer Information Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: Instructor Consent
Provides key baseline knowledge and practices in the digital forensic domains including file systems, operating systems, network and database systems, websites and email.
Scheduled CIT-275 classes:
There are currently no CIT-275 classes scheduled for this term.