- Name: Introduction to Blockchain Concepts
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Computer Information Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: MATH 124 or higher
Introduction to Blockchain technology; a type of distributed ledger technology. Covers what blockchain is, how blockchain was developed, how blockchain works, and the primary issues, challenges and opportunities blockchain faces. Engages students in hands-on contextualized code exercises, to lay a strong foundation for blockchain development.
Scheduled CIT-280 classes:
There are currently no CIT-280 classes scheduled for this term.