- Name: Intermediate Blockchain Concepts
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Computer Information Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: MATH 124 or higher, CIT 280
Builds on the concepts introduced in CIT 280 to address intermediate concepts related to blockchain; including the concepts of access, privacy, and integrity. Provides an overview of the practical landscape for the blockchain workforce, including industry-specific applications, different types of blockchain, common project types, and limitations and opportunities that might define blockchain in the future.
Scheduled CIT-281 classes:
There are currently no CIT-281 classes scheduled for this term.