- Name: Unity Programming I
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Computer Information Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: CIT 134
Teaches the basics of C# programming within Unity software to create interactivity in games, apps, AR/VR and other experiences. The course objectives are aligned with current industry standards set by professionals and educators leading to Unity Industry User Certification.
Scheduled CIT-284 classes:
There are currently no CIT-284 classes scheduled for this term.