- Name: Unity Programming II
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Computer Information Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: CIT 284
Teaches the ability to create VR experiences and programs within Unity software. The course objectives are aligned with current industry standards set by professionals and educators.
Scheduled CIT-285 classes:
There are currently no CIT-285 classes scheduled for this term.