- Name: Special Topics in Construction
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Construction
- Units (Credits): 0.50 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Various short courses and experimental classes covering a variety of subjects. Course will be variable credit of one-half to six credits depending on the course content and number of hours required. May be repeated for up to six credits.
Scheduled CONS-198 classes:
There are currently no CONS-198 classes scheduled for this term.