- Name: Construction Site Safety
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Construction
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Includes 30 hours of authorized training addressing the OSHA construction standards. Additional topics include the identification of asbestos, lead and radon in potential construction projects. Upon completion, students will be issued a course completion wallet card by the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Scheduled CONS-205 classes:
There are currently no CONS-205 classes scheduled for this term.