- Name: Internship in Construction
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Construction
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 8.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: CONS 216 and consent of instructor
Studies project management techniques on-site under the supervision of a project manager or superintendent and WNC instructor. In consultation with the student, based on the specific internship, instructor determines additional learning objectives in addition to standard course learning objectives. Includes interaction with the instructor on a weekly basis. Assignments are required.
Scheduled CONS-290 classes:
There are currently no CONS-290 classes scheduled for this term.