- Name: Career Accelerators for Success
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Counseling & Personal Develop
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Provides opportunity to acquire and strengthen social and emotional intelligence skills (soft skills) the career differentiators in the 21st century workplace. The course leads from knowledge of self to interaction with others and other career accelerators. The course may include assessment tools such as StrengthsFinder and WorkKeys.
Scheduled CPD-125 classes:
There are currently no CPD-125 classes scheduled for this term.