- Name: Creative Crafts II
- Division: Liberal Arts
- Discipline: Crafts
- Units (Credits): 1.00 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Introduces students to crafts, stressing design principles and expressive qualities utilizing a variety of craft materials.
II: Course Objectives
Course objectives vary according to particular topics. CR 137B is designed for in-depth study of focused subjects.
III: Course Linkage
The General Education Mission is to provide students with a core foundation of critical life skills with which to improve their lives. This course addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of the General Education Mission by ensuring that successful students:
- Are able to demonstrate college level reading, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Possess adequate problem solving, creative reasoning, and critical thinking skills.
- Can engage in meaningful self assessments and work effectively with others.
- Utilize effective and efficient learning skills, including locating and evaluating sources of information.
- Have knowledge of the subject matter to a level that is appropriate to the emphasis of their degree.
- Develop and improve their creative abilities.
- Appreciate the value and importance of of the fine arts in the development of cultural values.
Scheduled CR-137 classes:
There are currently no CR-137 classes scheduled for this term.