- Name: Principles of Statistics II
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Economics
- Units (Credits): 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Offers statistical inference; estimation hypothesis testing, simple linear regression and correlation, and analysis of variance.
II: Course Objectives
This course offers statistical inference; estimation hypothesis testing, simple linear regression and correlation, and analysis of variance.
- Demonstrate a working understanding of inferential statistics and the statistical tools necessary to make common business and personal decisions.
- Continue further study in the field of statistics.
III: Course Linkage
ECON 262–Principles of Statistics II–meets a General Education requirement of the following degrees: Associate of Applied Science, Associate of General Studies.
This course addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of the General Education Mission by ensuring that successful students:
- Are able to demonstrate college level reading, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Possess adequate problem solving, creative reasoning, and critical thinking skills.
- Can engage in meaningful self assessments and work effectively with others.
- Utilize effective and efficient learning skills, including locating and evaluating sources of information.
- Have knowledge of the subject matter to a level that is appropriate to the emphasis of their degree.
- Develop and improve their creative abilities.
- Appreciate the need for continuing education and lifelong learning.
- Will succeed at transfer institutions.
Scheduled ECON-262 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading