- Name: Fundamentals of Paramedic Medicine
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program.
Provides information to the paramedic student on the history, roles and responsibilities, safety, wellness, medical-legal, and ethical issues of paramedic medicine.
Scheduled EMS-200 classes:
There are currently no EMS-200 classes scheduled for this term.