- Name: Assessment Based Management I
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program.
Familiarizes the Paramedic student with nationally recognized testing. Provides skill-based practice and assessments in a laboratory environment.
Scheduled EMS-203 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading