- Name: Airway Management and Ventilation for Paramedics
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program.
Integrates complex knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology into the assessment to develop and implement a treatment plan with the goal of ensuring a patient airway, adequate mechanical ventilation, and respiration for patients of all ages.
Scheduled EMS-207 classes:
There are currently no EMS-207 classes scheduled for this term.