- Name: Patient Assessment for Paramedics
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program.
Introduces the Paramedic student to a comprehensive physical examination and assessment, which includes history taking, clinical decision making, communications, and documentation.
Scheduled EMS-209 classes:
There are currently no EMS-209 classes scheduled for this term.