- Name: Paramedic Care for Medical Emergencies & ACLS
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 4.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program
Prepares the Paramedic to identify, assess, manage, and treat various medical emergencies. Topics include Neurology, Endocrinology, Allergies and Anaphylaxis, Gastroenterology, Urology, Toxicology, Infectious and Communicable Diseases, Behavioral and Psychiatric Disorders, and associated pharmacological interventions.
Scheduled EMS-211 classes:
There are currently no EMS-211 classes scheduled for this term.