- Name: Paramedic Trauma Emergencies & International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 4.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program
Integrates assessment findings with principles of epidemiology and pathophysiology to formulate a field impression to implement a comprehensive treatment/disposition plan for an acutely injured patient.
Scheduled EMS-212 classes:
There are currently no EMS-212 classes scheduled for this term.