- Name: Paramedic Pediatric Emergencies
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program
Prepares the Paramedic student to identify, assess, manage, and treat age related emergencies, and other special challenges. Topics include obstetrics, neonatology, pediatrics, geriatrics, abuse and assault, and patients with special challenges.
Scheduled EMS-214 classes:
There are currently no EMS-214 classes scheduled for this term.