- Name: Assessment Based Management II
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program
Prepares the student to implement a plan for patients with common complaints. Prepares the Paramedic with the concepts of medical incident command, ambulance and rescue operations, hazardous materials, incident, and crime scene awareness.
Scheduled EMS-215 classes:
There are currently no EMS-215 classes scheduled for this term.