- Name: Hospital Clinical Experience for the Paramedic
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 4.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program
Offers planned hospital clinical experience designed to meet and enhance the specific learning needs of the student. Each area of clinical experience has been selected to correspond with a specific area of didactic classroom instruction and to meet the clinical skill objectives outlined by the program. Students will function under the direction of a nurse or physician preceptor.
Scheduled EMS-216 classes:
There are currently no EMS-216 classes scheduled for this term.