- Name: Field Internship for the Paramedic
- Division: Nursing and Allied Health
- Discipline: Emergency Medical Services
- Units (Credits): 4.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: Admission to the Paramedicine Program and Completion of all other Didactic and Clinical Paramedic courses
Introduces the paramedic student to Advanced Life Support (ALS) prehospital operations. Familiarizes students with procedures and care provided by paramedics in the field. Students will be a third person on a paramedic unit and will work under the direct supervision of a paramedic preceptor.
Scheduled EMS-217 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading