- Name: Management Methods for Substitutes
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Ed Professional Development
- Units (Credits): 0.50 - 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Offers practical methods and ready-to-use ideas for K-12 substitutes, including models of discipline, attentions signals, active participation, instant ideas, transition activities, methods for dealing with problem behavior, and inclusion strategies.
Scheduled EPD-276 classes:
There are currently no EPD-276 classes scheduled for this term.