- Name: Electronics Projects
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Electronics Technology
- Units (Credits): 0.50 - 6.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: ET131 or consent of instructor
Studies special projects in Electronics Technology.
II: Course Objectives
Applies to a variety of topics including short courses and workshops covering a variety for subjects in electronics.
- Enable student to acquire knowledge in specialized areas of electronics.
- Provide student with opportunities to gain hands on experience with simulation software and to solidify their understanding of theory with experiments and demonstrations. .
III: Course Linkage
This course is a possible elective for an Associate of Applied Science degree with and emphasis in Electronics Technology, where the purpose of the Associate Applied Science Degree is to provide employment-related knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in a chosen field of study.
This course addresses the following Student Learning Objectives of the General Education Mission by ensuring that successful students:
- Are able to demonstrate college level reading, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Possess adequate problem solving, creative reasoning, and critical thinking skills.
- Can engage in meaningful self assessments and work effectively with others.
- Utilize effective and efficient learning skills, including locating and evaluating sources of information.
- Have knowledge of the subject matter to a level that is appropriate to the emphasis of their degree.
- Develop and improve their creative abilities.
- Appreciate the need for continuing education and lifelong learning.
- Will succeed at transfer institutions.
Scheduled ET-200 classes:
There are currently no ET-200 classes scheduled for this term.