- Name: Cooperative Training Report
- Division: Liberal Arts
- Discipline: Mechanical Engineering
- Units (Credits): 1.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: enrollment in engineering program
Guides students in preparation of written reports based on cooperative program assignments.
II: Course Objectives
Preparation and submission of written reports based on cooperative program assignments. Required of all students on cooperative programs during the summer or other semester when on work assignments with cooperative program employers.
- Engineering related studies learned in classrooms are integrated with learning through hands-on work experiences in a related engineering field.
- Successful internships promote an experiential learning process for students to become more prepared in a real engineering world.
III: Course Linkage
ME198 fills the degree requirement for the Associate of Science with Engineering emphasis, for which the mission is to prepare students for successful transfer into civil, chemical, computer, electrical, geological, mechanical, metallurgical, mining engineering, computer engineering, or engineering physics. ME 198 addresses the specific program student learning objectives of:
- Teaching students the necessary skills which will enable them to properly identify, formulate and solve engineering problems
- Instructing students on how to properly design and conduct experiments as well as analyzing and interpreting data.
Scheduled ME-198 classes:
There are currently no ME-198 classes scheduled for this term.