- Name: Orgnztional Bhvr & Interpersonal Bhvr
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Management Science
- Units (Credits): 3.00
I. Catalog Course Description
Examines behavioral influences which affect productivity, organizational effectiveness, and efficiency including: perception, motivation, decision making, communication, leadership, organizational design, group behavior and coping with stress.
II: Course Objectives
- Introduces the concepts of organizational behavior.
- Reviews individual behavior, personality and emotion, decision making and basic motivation concepts and applications.
- Studies importance of groups and teams within an organization.
- Discusses the role of power and politics within the organizational structure.
- Reviews the foundations of organizational structure.
- Addresses the organizational effect of culture, change, and development.
- Studies personal issues that can affect human relations within an organization
- Addresses recent organizational developments as related to human relations.
III: Course Linkage
This class meets a requirement of the BTech program.
MGT 323 promotes the following Student Learning Objectives of ensuring that students:
- Have college-level skills in reading, writing, and oral communication that are at a level appropriate to their degree and/or emphasis.
- Develop solid problem solving, creative reasoning, and critical thinking skills.
- Posses effective and efficient learning skills, including locating and evaluating sources of information.
- Understand the importance of cultural traditions, diversity, and ethics in the modern world.
Scheduled MGT-323 classes:
Loading class infomation...
Contents are loading