- Name: Applied Programmable Logic Controllers I
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Mechanical Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: AIT 101
Introduces the concepts of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and computerized control operations. Covers basic PLC programming by describing numbering systems, PLC memory organization, PLC programming software and PLC program logic elements.
Scheduled MT-115 classes:
There are currently no MT-115 classes scheduled for this term.