- Name: Natural Gas Pipe Joining
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Mechanical Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisite: MT 130
Introduces the concepts of natural gas pipe joining. Includes plastic pipe and metal pipe joining. Covers types of joining: plastic solvent, compression coupling, heat fusion, welded and bolted.
Scheduled MT-132 classes:
There are currently no MT-132 classes scheduled for this term.