- Name: Natural Gas Line Locating & Leak Survey
- Division: Professional & Applied Technology
- Discipline: Mechanical Technology
- Units (Credits): 3.00
- Course Attributes:
- Non-applicable toward AA, AB or AS Degrees
- May not transfer towards an NSHE bachelor's degree
I. Catalog Course Description
Prerequisites: MT 130, MT 132 (May be co-enrolled in MT 132)
Introduces natural gas pipe leak detection. Includes various pipeline leak configurations and subsystems. Key devices/tools used in the detection of leaks are evaluated. Demonstrates classification, grading and surveying of leaks.
Scheduled MT-134 classes:
There are currently no MT-134 classes scheduled for this term.